Home

Monday, July 8, 2013

New Shirts!

Okay.  I know what you're thinking.  Did Julia go shopping again?  As a matter of fact, I did!  Just kidding.  I'll explain the title.

**On a random note, I went to bed at 8 pm yesterday because I was so exhausted after the birthday party :)

I don't think I explained anything about the Sportfest except that I'm running.  There's also soccer and cooperation.  Each class is assigned a color to wear so we can tell them apart.  All the 'e' classes–5e, 6e, 7e, 8e, and so on–are assigned green.  My class decided to do a little something extra with our green theme.  Celina took charge of the whole project.  Everyone brought money last Thursday, and she bought green tank tops for the girls and shirts for the boys.  She then drew '8e' on the front and a number and the person's name or nickname on the back.  She brought in all the shirts today.  We also passed all our tank tops around to be signed.  So there is shirt number one! :)


Yep, my nickname is Juli.  I have a nickname!!! :D


After school I went swimming with Erin.  I was supposed to go to my last day of volleyball, and I had told my coach that.  My mom called him to say I wouldn't be coming, and he said he had a jersey to give me!  After an awesome four hours of swimming with Erin, I stopped by the gym to pick it up.  He gave me an awesome jersey and told me to take a picture of me wearing it in America and send it to him.  I also said bye to everyone and said, "Thanks for letting me play with you!", to which someone replied with "Thanks for playing with us!"  Everyone was really nice, and I was sadder than I thought I would be.  I've really put a life together for myself here in Germany!  I mean, I got a few 1s on school tests, I've gotten really close friends (they gave me a surprise party, for goodness sake!), and I played with a volleyball club.  It's made me have all the more memories, but it'll make me miss Germany all that much more!

I really like the lines...  And hey, they're PCHS colors!


German word of the day: Trikot.  Pronounced TREE-koh.  It means 'jersey.'

The Sunflower Project: I have to go to bed, so I don't have time for the sunflowers today. :(

1 comment:

  1. That is my first time I have visited here I like This Design and cool color thanks for sharing.

    http://www.apparelnbags.com/port-authority/index.htm

    ReplyDelete